By Stephen Flowers
Featured writer for Sideline Report covering the Bills
Here is the thrilling conclusion of the Big Board for the Bills. Theses are players who the Bills will be interested in and not the actual rankings of them overall. Those highlighted are players Bills have expressed interest in.
1) Bashaud Breeland CB/S Clemson-athletic corner who lacks elite speed, could be moved to safety.
2) Davante Adams WR Fresno State-deceptive speed, good hands, a poor man’s Michael Crabtree
3) Will Clarke DE WVU-versatile lineman that can play DE or DT
4) Shane Skov LB Stanford-thumper in the middle that could be a good choice to potentially replace Spikes
5) Martavis Bryant WR Clemson-big play WR who stands at 6’4 and ran a 4.4 40. Can use to gain some weight but is the big WR the Bills want.
6) Keith McGill CB Utah-tall corner that can play press and is similar style of player to Richard Sherman
7) Carlos Hyde RB Ohio State-big bruiser back that the Bills want
8) Dominique Easly DT UF-really good interior pass rusher. Has had ACL surgery recently but when healthy he is very good at rushing the passer.
9) Cody Latimer WR Indiana-big and fast WR who blew people away at his pro day, can also play special teams. Big WR at 6’3 and ran 4.39 40
10) Andre Williams RB Boston College-power back that had his way with FSU, cannot catch a ball but can run north-south with authority. Also a Williams
11) Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor-blends speed with size and carried a Baylor team to a bowl game in 2012.
12) Marcus Smith DE Louisville-fast edge rusher that is more of a fit for Schwartz’s scheme
13) Ed Reynolds S Stanford-good against run defense, very good at reading coverage, good replacement for Byrd
14) Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers-big WR at 6’6 that can win jump balls
15) CJ Fiedorowiz TE Iowa-best blocking TE in draft. Good size that can be a good red zone and short yardage target. From Iowa where current Bills Chandler and Moeaki went to.
16) Craig Loston S LSU-big for a safety and a big hitter, more of a strong safety.
17) Jordan Tripp OLB Montana-considered this year’s Kiko Alonso
18) Ross Cockrell DB Duke-smart CB that can also move to safety. Really good instincts. Also with Thad Lewis will give the Bills the smartest team in the NFL
19) Terrance West RB Towson- power back that is getting lots of buzz.
20) Logan Thomas QB/TE VT-big strong arm, big size and measured the best at the combine. However his mechanics, footwork and ability to read defenses are horrible. Bills could have him be the #3 QB but also try him out at TE where he was originally recruited from High School to play.
21) Michael Schofield OT Michigan-underrated tackle who actually played better than Taylor Lewan his senior year. Could potentially move to guard if he fails at RT.
22) James Wilder Jr RB FSU-power back that was misused at FSU. He also plays special teams.
23) Devin Street WR Pitt-tall WR who is a bit yanky. Dominated FSU when he played them last year but also has a problem with staying healthy.
24) Taylor Hart DE Oregon-big guy who can potentially play DE or DT.
25) Colt Lyerla TE Oregon-most talented TE in this class but has offseason issues that make him a question mark. Could be a steal late in the draft if he keeps himself together.