AFCN and AFCE the once proud divisions
At the end of the 2013 season, following the AFC, these things were very obvious
- The Ravens were no more
- The Steelers almost were
- The Dolphins never where
- The Jets were ”the Jets”
- The Bills and Browns never happened
- The Bengals and Patriots fell short…..again
What has happened to these two once proud divisions? There was a time when a WC from each was almost a given.
- What happened to the SB winning Ravens? Flacco fattens up on a new contract and has nothing to play for? No Reed, no Lewis, no Ravens in 2013
- The Patriots continue their slow downward trend and bowed to Manning and the Broncos, what? No TEs, no Patriots
- The Steelers slept for 12 games and then decided to make a playoff run, no!!!!! No Wallace, no Steelers
- The Dolphins signed every “body” available, but became a bunch of babies in the locker room. No playoffs, no team chemistry, no coaching, no Dolphins!
- The Bengals dominated all season, playoffs come, and the usual happens, no Bengals!
- The Jets draft a QB that loves to throw to the other team, no playoffs, no Jets!
- The Browns start of great, trade their RB and discussed trading their best WR, another losing season, no Browns!
- The Bills blitzed their players to death all season, tons of sacks, no wins, no Bills
What do we have to look forward to: Please feel free to attack me and debate this
Bengals, Steelers, Ravens – 7-9 wins
Browns – 4-6 wins
Patriots – 10-12 wins
Dolphins, Bills, Jets – 7-9 wins
Team from this group most likely to make the playoffs as a WC: The Pittsburgh Steelers